So these beauties are out of the Fat Witch Brownies book. But I wouldn't class these as brownies (I mean wheres the brown). There are amazingly tastey though, whatever they are.
The recipe below is slightly adapted from the book. Hope you enjoy.
2 large eggs
1 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup light soft brown sugar
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste
2 tablespoons softened butter
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
200g ish of milk chocolate
1. Beat the eggs and sugars until smooth.
2. Add in both butters and vanilla, beat.
3. Mix in flour and baking powder until well combined.
4. Chop up your chocolate of choice (you can use choc chips, but I prefer the chunkiness of chocolate this brings)
5. Mix the chocolate into the batter.
6. Spread batter into a greased and floured 9x9 pan. This is a really thick mixture so it can take some force to get it spread out.
7. Bake for 25 mins in an oven preheated to 180c
8. Let it cool on a wire rack.
9. Most importantly. Be patient. If you try and cut this when its too hot it will colapse and be a bit of a mess. So let it set up a little bit before cutting it into squares. I normally get 16 out of a batch.